Monday, September 26, 2011

CAUTION: Rant Ahead

Sunday Sucked...big time. Fair warning, this is going to be long!
Lets start at the beginning.

Woke up Sunday morning after only getting about 3 hours of sleep. Mr.M is a volunteer Fire Fighter and was out on a call Saturday night and didn't get home until 2:30am. I can never sleep when he's gone to a call so it was about 3 or 3:30am by the time I got to sleep.
Still half asleep I found my way to the bathroom and there she was. That nasty little b*tch that I would love to punch in the face if I could....AF. Like seriously, WTF. Not fair at all. She showed up 3 days early and with no warning. So there I sat at 6:30 in the morning in the bathroom sobbing.
Then the thoughts about my cycle start.

This gives me a 9 day LP - seriously...thought we agreed on 12.
Past two cycles my post-O symptoms have been similar...this cycle they were different.
What pissed me off the most was my later than normal O this cycle. Have been ovulating around CD15-17. This cycle - CD 21. All cycle I prayed for an earlier or later than normal O because Mr. was out of town the weekend I typically would of O'd. Then when my wish was granted I thought *maybe* this is a sign that this cycle is our cycle to conceive. NOPE! The joke is on me.

I sobbed some more then put on my big girl panties and went to get coffee (Mr. was still sleeping). Got myself a full cup of caffeine (usually get 1/2 decaf) and thoroughly enjoyed every drop! Spend an hour sitting out on the deck with my coffee, my thoughts and Phoenix. She is always great company when I'm feeling down.

So the other great part about AF showing up was that I was out of tampons and it was Sunday. Couldn't just pop down to the pharmacy down the street to hold me over. Had to make myself look decent enough to be in public - remember I'm on three hours of sleep and feel like a bag of crap thanks to the cramps AF brought with her. Ugh FML. So I headed into Shoppers Drug Mart. Was just going to be an in and out trip but when I got there I crossed off that plan and decided to be nosey and have some retail therapy. Had a great little shopping trip and found some great deals/sales.
Well my suddenly uplifted mood left as soon as it arrived when I went to get some tampons. Why must the pads and tampons be in the same friggin aisle as the baby stuff. The thought seriously crossed my mind to run down the aisle with my hand out and knock all the diapers off and then drop kick a few. Instead I pulled my big girl panties up a little higher and reluctantly got what I needed and got out of there and headed up. Once again with my mood in the dumps.

Our afternoon was spent watching football just like every other Sunday this time of year. It was a great way to spend an otherwise crappy day with Mr. Well that is until the Eagles (Mr.'s team) and the Patriots (my team) both got an ass whooping.

What a crap-tastic day yesterday was!

Woke up this morning with a killer headache and with what felt like a demolition crew in my uterus. Turned the alarm off, rolled back over and decided that I wasn't going to work today. Didn't feel like dealing with all of that at work...or baby factory whatever you want to call it.

To top Sunday off I logged on to The Bump today and was greeted with this:

Thanks Bump...just what I wanted to see this morning!

Spent my frustration cleaning and organizing the bathroom cabinets this afternoon.
On the upside for today, my friend (who is also my hairdresser) asked me to be her model for a fun hair show in November! So pumped! Definitely needed that today!

Well on to cycle 7 I guess....here's to hoping this is the one.....*sigh*

Mrs.M

No comments:

Post a Comment